Sunday, October 4, 2015

Coloring Page: A Child Who Loves Her Pet

PPSColorMe™ Page: the girl who loves her dog

This one was cleaned up by me personally. It really needed very little work using Photoshop. It has been enlarged to fit the average home printer. At the Studio's usual size of 8.5 inches by 11 inches, and with half inch borders on all four sides, I would imagine that it might well fit most foreign printers as well.

I love a good dog, don't you? The power of a dog's love can truly change a person's whole outlook. Recently, I saw a photograph posted on G+ which reminds me very much of this charming picture. The picture itself is from an old Celtic tale of some antiquity. I don't know the story at all. I simply liked the image.

So here it is, and to remain in the Public Domain category, as well as the PPSColorMe™ category here at the Studio's blog.

Happy coloring creativity!


PPSColorMe™ Page: the little girl loves her dog

Download Printable Version HERE


Display Copy below is lower in quality than the download



You are free to:
share this with others for free.
It is in the Public Domain in the USA and Canada.
Thank you for helping me to keep free things free!

2 comments:

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Love thisđź’—

Plush Possum Studio said...

Hi Roz!
So glad you came by. Isn't it a sweet picture? I know I couldn't resist it myself when I first found it.
xoxo Rose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...