Sunday, November 6, 2011

Steam Tea Travels #1

Good morning (or good afternoon, alternatively), everyone!
We are pleased as punch to allow our guests a first peek at our new sister blog, Steam Tea Travels!







There you will find all manner of lovely treasures to collect in the way of ephemera. This is a short term offer, so now's the time to climb aboard our good Airship, the Viola, for High Tea with friends.
This invitation will hold only for a week, through the following Sunday evening. (This time lasts from 11/6 thru 11/13)
We'll leave each journey's links visible until it's time for the next journey. That way, everybody gets a chance to be first to add their link(s).
But you may post several links each, as long as they fit with the themes of old French style, Steampunk (of course!), Teatime, or Travel back in the day.
Those of you wishing to head for Paris with us at this time, may exit using our gangplank-- 





HERE.


The linky for this special event closes late this evening, 11/13/11.



14 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful adventure to me! I'm ready!

Plush Possum Studio said...

Ira: Hi there!
Hope you enjoyed your journey!
;)

1CardCreator said...

This sounds like fun, so glad I followed Lynnes link!

Plush Possum Studio said...

1Card: It's good to see you here!
I've always gone for the kind of work you do. While it's been a while since I last visited there, I still recall it as being a fun spot.
And Lynne was very kind to afford us one whole day's worth of blogging time for a feature on our work here. It's more than kind, and we were just floored!
Glad you came by--gives me one more good reason for a visit!
;)

birdnest said...

Great Blog, thanks for making it, I am looking forward to reading your posts and seeing your creations!

Robin

Lynn Stevens said...

I was invited to participate but I'm so overloaded at the moment. It sound like such fun!

Thank you for posting my giveaway and of course it counts! I've entered you in the surprise drawing as well. Best of luck
hugs Lynn

Plush Possum Studio said...

Robin: So glad you could stop by!
That we both enjoy Lynne's spot is surely a good sign!
;)

Plush Possum Studio said...

Lynn: Hi there! Wish we could have gotten things going faster, but what with this hand trouble and all, it really has slowed things up.
Thanks for including me in your sweet giveaway!
Maybe by Dec 4th's next party, we might be able to both have something ready! (?)
:)

Leah said...

So fun - I haven't contributed yet but did find a couple of great blogs that were new to me.

Plush Possum Studio said...

Leah: This one runs till late Saturday, if you'd still care to join, we'd love to have you!
Be ready for our Dec 4th Holiday style Steam Tea party for sure!
;)

Unknown said...

Pretty cool!
Thank you for saying hi :)
Isabelle

Anonymous said...

Ohhh great my friend, I shall pop by. hope your week is going well
hugs June xx

Plush Possum Studio said...

Isabelle: Hello again! It's such a treat having you come by! I'll be back by your place in a little while to see what I've been missing when I was out of commission.
:)

Plush Possum Studio said...

June: Hello, my dear! Hope all's going better than expected where you and ours are concerned.
Can't think why I haven't stopped by in such a long while. Guess I'd better get hopping!
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...