Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Postcard + Decorative Frame

Greetings, everybody! It's Sunday afternoon, and just a week off from our next jaunt into the world of steam via our new sister blog, Steam Tea Travels. If you've never had occasion to join our Link Party before, now's the time to consider your options. Our theme for the trip upcoming will be a double one this time, owing to it's being our Holiday Season. We'll start with late Victorian London, and finish the month with a flourish and a skirling of bagpipes with a focus on Scotland.
Also upcoming, we hope to start a new feature right here at our home blog with a Jane Austen-era theme, so be prepared for lots of new ephemera with a look back on Christmases of old.
Today's post is all about Christmas card making, but what we include here today might also do as well for scrapbooking and/or tag-making. We've included two styles for you, one with the whole of the card for your use, and the other as a simple frame.
We hope you'll find lots of fun ways to share your holiday greetings with others using this simple card.
Happy Holiday Creativity!
Rose


Christmas Candle Postcard

Download Digi PNG Version HERE

Download For Print Version HERE




Christmas Candle Postcard Frame

Download Digi PNG HERE

Download For Print Version HERE




Credits: Original early 1900's image (prior to our fiddling) 
from the New York Public Library at nypl.org


You are free to:
In this case, use these 2 cute little items however you choose.
Have fun!
:)

6 comments:

Rhissanna said...

Thank you so much, Miss Possum. I love the fairy tale quality of this! And now I have ink for my printer I can download and PRINT! Yay!

Plush Possum Studio said...

Miss Rabbit: Greetings & Felicitations to you this fine Sunday! I am quite pleased for you that you have that ink now! I especially love what you've done with it already!
;)

SusieJ said...

Thank you, thank you! Wonderful images and just what I need to kick start my cardmaking..I've made 8 so far and am already bored!lol
Hugs xx

Plush Possum Studio said...

Hi Susie!
I need to get going with my card making as well!
I also need to get with it and visit you today!
:)
Thanks for stopping by!

Ann said...

love these so much!! thanks!!!
just love the feel of these images!!
i appreciate your making one that is "open"..so i can put whatever hits my fancy in it!!
xo

Plush Possum Studio said...

Ann: Thank you, sweetie! That's what we were going for!
;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...