Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Seeing Double: A Young Musicians Club Rehearses

Hi, all. This time, we thought there should be a departure from the past month's activity here at PPS, and so it has been decided to post our stereoscopic photo of our young gentlemen below. The details are so much fun!
This particular offering came by way of the local Antiques Mall where they offer loads of yummy, fun things crying out to be posted for your use. Despite its beat up condition, I love this one especially. I found the subject matter irresistible!
I know of not one young fellow their age today who'd be willing to wear those striped stockings with short trousers! LOL I think most of us would agree that had to be less than comfy, certainly less than fun to knock about the old schoolyard in. Dollars to donuts, their clothes were predominantly made of woolen fabric. In those days, often this would have been the case--for stockings as well!
Anyway, I hope you'll find this fun new doubletake easy to use in a wide variety of projects.
Happy Creativity!
Rose


Stereoscopic Photo: "The Band Rehearsal"

Downloadable 400dpi Version HERE




Primary Scanned Image
Courtesy PPS Archives
Free for Public Domain Use

6 comments:

Ann said...

OH
I
JUST
LOVE
THIS
!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
XO
:)

Talking Horses Arts said...

Hi there possum, doing bit better?!
Thank you for a marvelous picture again.
Andrea.

Plush Possum Studio said...

Ann:
We're
so
glad
you
do!!!!!!!!
xo
Rose

Plush Possum Studio said...

Talking Horses: Somewhat, my dear. Thanks for asking. I'm on the mend, altho' it hit me like a ton of bricks. The funeral's this Friday. I may be away from my desk for a while after that.
It's good of you to care.
Rose

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hi Rose,

This is wonderful.

Hugs,
Stephanie ♥

Plush Possum Studio said...

Hi Stephanie: Thank You. Hope to have things in better order by mid month so I can enjoy others' blogs again for a change! What with a funeral tomorrow morning, along with plans to be away for a while then following, I guess I just want to relax and give a good "Howdy" or "Hello" to our supporters, friends, and colleagues online when I get back.
Meantime, you can expect a few images will still get posted--we've planned ahead a bit for "just in case" days like tomorrow, etc.
You take care now--and don't forget we'll be doing a very Pink Saturday with you one weekend soon!
;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...