Friday, December 4, 2015

Jane Austen Celebration: for Digi or Print

A Jane Austen Regency Ephemera Set for Digital or Print Media

I am in love with fun, cute hats. I suppose I have been since I was a little girl. Nice accessories tend to thrill me. The following set makes me smile.

Digital artisans will want to download the PNG format, while lovers of the cut and paste method (I am one of you!) will want to choose the For Print version.

I have separated some of the bonnets from the print, but I left the print within the set because I thought that it was pretty and possibly decorative enough for a small frame or for a collage or decoupage project.

The elder lady, upper left, had such kind eyes, that I felt  disposed to add today's quote to her picture. This might be fun for a homemade decorative kitchen magnet, or for a birthday card, mightn't it?

The last picture of this post will be the elder lady with her quote.

Happy Jane Austen/Regency Era Creativity!


PPSDigiScrap™Set: Jane Austen Era Bonnet Set 

Download Digi PNG format HERE

Download Print JPG format HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)


Download Elder Lady (by herself) with Quote HERE


You are free to:
use the bonnets and the print of bonnets above 
in artwork that is for fun or for profit.
Please do not ever sell
the elder lady with the quote.
Thank you for helping me to  
keep free things free!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...