Monday, April 18, 2011

Having a "Blissfull" Good Time!

As some of you may already know, I'm in the mood for Steampunk! And this week, when I finally got the chance to break away for the Studio's Mail Call Day (we have them a few times a month), I got this wonderful ATC in the mail from my Blissfull April trading partner, Penny (see her blog HERE):


(These are copyrighted, so please don't steal)
Just look at those lovely details in metal and design!


But wait......

The Door Opens!!!

(I love this part!)


She also very sweetly made me a card 



And the note is adorable



Penny, we here at our studio do believe you "grasped" that concept
and then ran with it!


Thank You!

Hugs,
Rose

P.S.: I think our fortuitously both using the numeral "17" 
in our designs-separately- is amay-zing!!!!



8 comments:

AJ Blanton said...

Love it. The detail with the "door" is wonderful.

Plush Possum Studio said...

M.L.: And it came to me in its own little customized, slate gray envelope that fitted it like a glove. This did not scan very attractively, so we omitted it,but it was a thrill breaking the seal on one flap to take a first look!

Art From The heart said...

What a great piece of art!
Hugs, amy

Anonymous said...

I see you are indulging in some mail art too. Thanks so much for your great comment to me today, it made me smile! Be creative and play, I plan to!!! xox corrine

Plush Possum Studio said...

Corrine: What a sweet reply! It really is fun being all a part of the same creative community, isn't it?
Gotta love Mail-Art!
Are you a member over at IUOMA?
Talk about Mail-Art!
:)
Hugs
Rose

Plush Possum Studio said...

Glad you like it too! But then, what's not to enjoy about something so well designed and executed?
:)

Ann said...

you are so right! Penny "grasped" and ran with it!!! how very creative to make the door that opens!!wish my mind worked that way!! so lovely!!

Plush Possum Studio said...

Ann:Thank you, ann. We think so too. There's a lot to be said for her skills as an artist.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...