Monday, March 7, 2016

Feather Your Nest with This New Spring Set

Mix and match as you play with my newest original set!

This all began as a new way to play with the alphabet. If enough people seem interested, I might end up by making a separate set of Egg numerals and punctuation marks. Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment about it.
:)

Please note that there are 2 copyrights this time for you to consider. I will leave red letter Guidelines as a signpost for my guests here at the Studio beneath the images in this post, as per my usual habit. I ask that they please be read and observed for the sake of fairness. It would be illegal to do otherwise. Thank you.

This project all began last winter with a desire to refresh our spirits with a few spring-like things to play with during the final weeks of the winter. Some of the things shown below had to be thought about or reworked over the past two or so months. I hope my time and thought have been worth it.

My Egg Alphabet began with a few wild bird egg images, then gradually became the more cohesive, matching set shown below. It was a labor of love with learning every single step of the way. I had to change the entire thing 3 different ways before it would satisfy me LOL. But that's the way of these things, and it is more fun for me to continue learning with each new project, anyhow.

Once the Egg Alphabet was finally complete, I chose two colors to add along with a number of fun, playful accessories. The theme of birds and eggs and spring is so delightful that I may find myself inclined to play with it a second time very soon.
:)

The distressed polka dot pattern is my own, while the lacy pattern belongs to www.obsidiandawn.com. Please see the rules for use of their designs by visiting their website.

There are sure to be more fun things offered to work well enough with this new, big Bird Set in the near future. You see, I keep having new ideas! Hopefully by the weekend, there will be more.

You will note how the very fist thing to be shown below is my Egg Alphabet. Children might have fun playing with those on a card for someone special. My thoughts turn to a few themes for you to choose from, namely springtime and any special days connected with it, birthdays, or even a Mother's Day card might be nice.

I hope that you will find something here which can be used in a little gift giving or greeting card design. The pockets are perhaps a bit big for most cards, but they could work very nicely in other types of creative play, including most Book Arts projects.

Thanks for stopping over with your~
Happy Creativity!


PPS™ Spring Bird Collection

Download my Egg Alphabet HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)



Download Green Accessory Set HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)



Download Blue Accessory Set HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)



Download Green Lacy Background HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)



Download Blue Lacy Background HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)



Download Green Dotted Background HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)



Download Blue Dotted Background HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)




You are free to:
use items from this collection of sets
for personal or professional use
provided that you will
and
www.plushpossumstudio.com
whenever sales are involved.
You are not free to:
ever repackage anything 
you see here for sale in separate sets,
even if you alter it.
Please give credit where credit is due.
Thank you.







4 comments:

HeatherD said...

Just wanted to thank you for sharing your lovely work. Recently I've come across the concept of "junk journals" and am looking forward to using your beautiful creations to make gifts for friends. It is so kind and generous of you to share your time, talent and creativity. Thank you again.

Dorthe said...

Thank you so much, they are beautiful all !!!

Plush Possum Studio said...

HeatherD:
Thanks for that lovely comment! That is just about the nicest compliment a person like me could receive.
:)
I am smiling because you used such kind and thoughtful words, but also because I myself have a brand new homemade junk journal !
Few people know this about me, but I used to teach a few bookbinding and design techniques. In other words, by telling me that you enjoy this set and that you intend to use it for making some gifts, you're making me feel very pleased and happy.
Thank You!

Plush Possum Studio said...

Hello Dorthe!
I am so glad that you like my new set.
This was so much fun for me to create. I can hardly wait to start another new project!
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...