Monday, September 12, 2011

All New Collage backgrounds for the Fall Season!

Here we have our last lineup in a series of all new fall colors for your use. This time, we feature the final 3 of the 12 in this series. With these, I feel like I'm back to school myself, smelling that new shoe smell, mixed with a fresh box of crayons (the one with the sharpener in the back). :)
I flip my desk lid up, and lo and behold!--a new binder awaits, along with new pencils, an erasure set, and so on. 
Don't you just love this time of year?
Happy Weekend, everyone!
Rose


Collage Backgrounds for Fall (Final 3 in the series)

Candy Apple

Downloadable Version HERE



Cinnamon Brown

Downloadable Version HERE



Black Pepper

Downloadable Version HERE




Primary Scanned Imagery
Courtesy PPS Archives
Free for Public Domain Use

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...