Friday, November 13, 2015

The Final Four Dressing Gown Colors for Victoria!

Free Paper Doll Dressing Gowns in 4 New Colors

On offer today in the Studio's blog are the four final colors for Victoria's cosy and feminine Dressing Gown. Please do not ever sell any of the Paper Doll items found here, unless it is specified in red, below, that you may do so.

This dressing gown will best fit the New Look Paper Dolls (A total of five separate downloads, one for each hair color choice for the same doll may be found HERE.)

The Final Four colors are: Magenta, Violet Blue, Teal, and Coffee Brown. I am fond of them all. I was actually surprised when I found myself enjoying the Coffee one. While I love all of the tones in the brown family of colors, I hadn't thought that this might work out as well as it did. I 'd only made it brown just for the fun of it, and to see what it would look like. Now I find that I actually like it! I truly hope that you do too.

The first 3 colors to the set may be found by following the link HERE.

**This might be fun to take to a sleepover party, wouldn't you agree?
:)

Soon, I hope to have some paper doll storage ideas offered here, including some pretty and fun ideas that could be useful for both young and old and all ages in between.

Happy Playtime Creativity!

PPSPlaytime™: Victoria's Dressing Gown in 4 New colors

Download Magenta HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)



Download Violet HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)



Download Teal HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)



Download Coffee HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)



Credits:
nypl.org Image Collection
There are certain copyrights there. Which means that 
today's Guidelines must say:

You are free to:
use the above images for playtime fun.
They may be given as gifts or traded
but
never, ever sold for any reason.
Thank you 
for helping me to
keep free things free!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...