Sunday, March 27, 2011

Victorian Illustration: Dairymaids All In a Row

This late Victorian illustration pleases the partial farm girl in me. They all look so fresh, these dairymaids, all bonneted or hatted and ready for their new morning of work. The guy in the smock with the apron is so mid-Victorian I have to smile. Now, mind the cow pats everyone! ;)
Happy Creativity!
Rose


Victorian Dairymaids

Downloadable Version HERE



Original Patina
Downloadable Version HERE




Scanned Imagery courtesy PPS Archives

You are free to:
make art and crafts with the above images in this post
for fun or for profit.
You are not free to:
repackage these items in any way for sale.
Please respect our gifts for the public's use.
Thank you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I love this print.

Plush Possum Studio said...

So glad you could appreciate its charm! I can go in a big way for this one. The hat alone sold me!
;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...