Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Old Typewriter Graphics


Just My Type
Here we have a lovely old diagram of the various kinds of typewriters available into the 1940's, along with descriptions of the parts. They look even more old fashioned to me today than ten years ago. I just love that clunky look. And typing one of them was a chore. Remember changing out or inking ribbons? I think that most of us would take a computer over one of these any day!
Happy Creativity!


Click on an image for its larger size(s)

Typewriters in Diagram


Credits:
Image scanned by Plush Possum Studio
from existing stock in the Studio's archives.




You are free to:
use the above graphics in artwork
for fun or for profit.
You are not free to:
sell them in sets or as is.
Thank you for helping me to
keep free things free!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...