Wednesday, January 26, 2011

In the Swim Ladies In Color

I like this one for its fresh color palette and pretty facial expressions. Ultra feminine and cute.
I've supplied a regular background with its original patina, along with one I touched up to white for your use. They'd be great attached to other bodies. Once fully embellished, that could be really unique!
Happy Creating!
Rose McGuinn

Click on an image for its largest version(s).

Swimming Caps in Color



and one with a white background

Note:
The above images are from an
earlier post here at PPS.
The quality isn't up to my current standards.
That being said,
here is my Guideline for this one.
You are free to:
use the above images in artwork
that is intended to be either given or sold.
You are not free to:
ever use them in sets made by you
and which are intended for sale.
Thank you
for helping me to 
keep free things free!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...