Monday, August 28, 2017

Castle Coloring Page

This illustration is of a real castle in France.

I like medieval artwork and architecture. I also like to "geek out" on history now and then, so this illustration really pleased me when I ran across it online. 

While I've cleaned it up and resized it, it's still a Public Domain image. For more about the Château de Coucy or the Coucy castle, you may visit this website HERE. I'm fascinated by it in that I used to reread a favorite medieval history book by Barbara Tuchman entitled, "A Distant Mirror," that traces the history of the Coucy family. (Please do not let anyone fool you - that book is not fictional. I revel in the footnotes and appendixes as well as the bibliography. See? I am a history nerd or "geek.")

Happy Coloring Creativity!

PPSColorMe™: Medieval French Castle

Download HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)


Free and in the Public Domain.
Please give me credit for the cleanup job 
I supplied to make this picture more fun.
Thank you
for helping me to
keep free things free!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for everything you freely share!

Plush Possum Studio said...

It's my pleasure! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...