Thursday, February 25, 2016

Seed Packet Garden Set

Shabby can be beautiful at times....

...so I've done less to the looks of the lovely old seed packet used for the design than I normally would have. I think that it already shows its age beautifully.

Please see the red letter Guidelines at the foot of this post. Thank you.

Sometimes it's fun to mix colors and to play with new ideas all at once. I've used a pink from the floral bouquet of the seed packet, and then added a soft cream color to the trims that is also in the same bouquet.

As usual with all of my Spring Garden Collection sets, there is a background included, as well as my favorite dragonfly, a sweet old celluloid button from my own collection, and a buckle (also my own) in 2 colors and 2 sizes. 

Shown first below is an Example Display picture of just a few of the many possibilities for such a set. Other accessories will surely soon follow, so be on the lookout for new items each week.

Happy Creativity!


PPS™ Spring Garden Collection Set No. 3

Example of Ideas





Download Set HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)



Download Matching Background HERE


You are free to:
use items from this set
in the making of artwork and crafts
which are to be either given or sold.
You are not free to:
ever sell any items from this set
in sets of any sort.
Thank you 
for helping me to
keep free things free!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...