Friday, December 18, 2015

Coloring Page: Young Ladies Whisper

Imagine two of Jane Austen's Bennet sisters!
That is what I think of when I view this fun illustration. Of course, it can't be left just like it was before. If you ask me, this begs to be colored in. Colored pencils might work very nicely on such a refined project. An image transfer process, followed afterwards by the right paint might also do very well.

This comes 2 ways: normal black and white, and a sepia version. I will show both below. The downloads were set at 300 pixels per square inch when I worked with it. I always like to recommend the downloads here over mere copies of the Display images for quality reasons. I likewise generally do work in 300px, unless otherwise stipulated by me, here.

Just a thought for newcomers to the Studio's blog.

Happy Creative Jane Austen Month!


PPSColorMe™: Two Regency Era 
Young Ladies Whisper

Download Normal Black and White version HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)



Download Sepia version HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)


You are free to:
color and/or frame this picture.
This would include coloring it in 
and then using it in artwork 
which may then be sold.
Please do not sell it as is.
Thank you for helping me to
keep free things free!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...