Tuesday, August 25, 2015

New Free Images to Harvest

Free Harvest Image for Digital or Print

This was in the PPS archives, and it actually is more interesting to look at than I'd at first assumed. I love the mottled paper and the lovely artwork, don't you?
:)

This image was in the Public Domain when first found. It has been stretched only slightly to keep its resolution better, and then repaired a bit here and there, in order to make the colors appear more crisp and alive. This was done using Photoshop brushes along with some opacity settings and a few other techniques I won't bore my guests by mentioning (I probably cannot recall everything that was done to it anyway!). I see this image as a pleasant reflection on the harvests of the past.

Please see the red letter Guidelines below the image. Thank you.

Have fun harvesting this free vegetable image with your 
Happy Creativity!
:)


PPS™ Fresh for the Harvest: French Vegetables

Download Digi PNG version HERE

Download JPG For Print version HERE


Display Copy Below (lower resolution)


I'm leaving this in the 
Public Domain category, even though 
it's been repaired a bit.
Have a Happy Harvest time!
:)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...