Thursday, July 7, 2011

PPS Collage Freebie: Tickets & Tonic

There are bits of flotsam here at the Studio, so it was decided that another Collage Sheet was overdue. This one includes every spot, acid paper burn and messy appeal of things old and gnarly. The tickets here caught my eye more than the rest. But the homework notes portion, all rusty brown and toasty after 100 years in a drawer, is also, I think, quite usable.
It is hoped our readers may find lots of uses for any of our freebies. I plan to get some use out of this one, believe me! ;)
Happy Creativity!

Be kind--and please don't copy us. We offer our stock for free and hope you will accept that as the final say on how our sheets and separate images are put up online. 
Thanks so much
Rose

PPS Collage Sheet: "Tickets & Tonic"

Downloadable Version HERE




Scanned Imagery courtesy PPS Archives
Free for Public Domain Use




6 comments:

Ann said...

fabulous images in this collage sheet!!! love it!! thanks so very much!!!! a collage delight!!!!
hugs! xo

Art From The heart said...

This is raelly a neat one Rose,lots going on and so many uses.
Don't know what we starving artisits would do without people like you.
Hugs

Gerri Herbst said...

Thank you for your sweet comments...I love this sheet, when I use it I will link back to you! take care, gerri

Plush Possum Studio said...

Ann: Good! That's what I like to hear. then we've really done our job for the viewer.
:)


Amy: Thanks! I already have planned a couple uses for the one ticket set myself. ;)


Gerri: Thanks! we can use all the help with our growing scene that we can get. We like giving credit where credit is due too--it's good to see it in our visitors as well.
:)

liszha said...

Haven't been around for quite some time but girl did you put on some fine stuff! Thanks for sharing!

Plush Possum Studio said...

Lisette: Thanks! I'll pass that along!
And you are so welcome! Help yourself to all the copyright freebies you can handle!
;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...