Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Plush Velvet Mother's Day Collage Sheet

Has it really been 5 years??? My art has really changed, as have I myself over the years. In fact, I can hardly believe that this post was first created only 5 years ago. Since that time, my life has really changed in so very many ways that I can now look back in sheer astonishment. Choices change as we ourselves change, don't they?
:)

For example, back in 2011 I'd never have posted something such as I most recently have posted. As beliefs change, we ourselves change by way of the choices we then tend to make. My art and crafting both have kept changing. Though it's fun to look back on it all, I do not think that I would have made the same choices for this set at all today.


Here is that old post:

Please honor all copyrights for the digital brush artisans listed below. This set is free, but the permission of all artists involved will keep things both fair and legal. Thank you.

I'm in love with the color Purple. Or Magenta. Make that Royalish Blue. Wait! I can't make up my mind!
You choose!
Happy Creativity!
Rose


Mother's Day Collage Sheet
(Another Plush Possum Studio Exclusive)
"Moulin Rouge" Red

Downloadable Version HERE


Mysterious Magenta
Downloadable Version HERE




Royal Purple
Downloadable Version HERE



Blue Velvet
Downloadable Version HERE



Leafy Green
Downloadable Version HERE



Aquatic Glow
Downloadable Version HERE



Java Mama
Downloadable Version HERE


Digital Brush Credits: 
Obsidian Dawn
witchy_13DigitalArtEmpirepunksafetypin.
Please honor their copyrights.
Thank you.

12 comments:

AJ Blanton said...

Blue velvet, aquatic glow, and leafy green are my favorites! Such wonderful colors! Thanks for sharing!
AJ

Art From The heart said...

I will download them all. These are wonderful.
Hugs, Amy

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you so much! These are beautiful and will have so many uses.

Plush Possum Studio said...

Good Morning, Mina! We're just tickled our work is of use to others. Thank You so much for the feedback.

Plush Possum Studio said...

Amy: Yay! They're a hit!
:)

Plush Possum Studio said...

AJ: We can only hope our work prints with the same looks we display here on PPS! That can be tough to achieve. And as everybody's printer's make, model, quality, inks, etc. may be differing, we hope for the best over every collage printable sheet we post.
Meanwhile, they appear to be working fine for those not needing a full printout, just a graphic detail for some other work.
Wish us luck in future! It could get tricky.
;)

Ann said...

oh so pretty!!!
can't wait for my computer power cord to get here!!! using my son's computer and i can't download until my computer is up again!!! oh,the pain of having to wait!!!!
xoxo

Plush Possum Studio said...

Ann: Hope you get that cord soon!!!!!
;)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Thanks sweetie...they are all so pretty but my Mama's favorite color is blue..always...blue.

(Guess what color I don't use in my home) Heehehehe!

God bless and have a incredible day sweetie! :o)

Plush Possum Studio said...

Nezzy, we must've been separated at birth. That's my mama's fave too!
;)

pchickki said...

Well I can see why you couldn't make up your mind . they are all wonderful!

Plush Possum Studio said...

pchickki:
LOL! :)
We started out with brown, for a sepia post, with a slant on old timey photography, but then got sidetracked. it changed our outlook completely.
So glad you could come around and check out our stock.
We'll be back around to visit you at your spot shortly.
Cheers!
Rose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...