Sunday, January 1, 2012

More New Year's Fun!

We have only recently been able to add to the scene at our sister blog, Steam Tea Travels, where you can find lots of ephemera sets and images free for download. We've put our own special spin on our last two posts, in which you'll find links to the collage set we've sampled below.
Happy Travels!
Rose & Rhissanna


(Featured below in Display Size)

For your choice of either Digi or For Print sizes of the above
set (and a lot more to choose from!), please follow the links posted HERE.

You are free to:
Use these in your personal art, whether for sale or for personal use.
You are not free to repackage them for sale, either online or off.
We found the basis for this set online, then fixed up its look, picked and chose, and then made our arrangement.
Thanks so much for complying with our wishes.

8 comments:

Ann said...

you know I'm going to follow the link!!
thanks so much!!!
Happy 2012 !!

artistamyjo said...

Love the shoes,off to see more. Hugs

Plush Possum Studio said...

Ann: Have fun "shopping"!
;)

Plush Possum Studio said...

Amy: Hope you'll find lots more to enjoy when you get there!
xo

Christine H. said...

Sigh. They are lovely. I wish I could have the real shoes!

Ira said...

Oh my word, these are exquisite! Thanks for the gorgeous shoes (me being the shoe fashionista that I am, lol!). happy new year!! Ira x

Plush Possum Studio said...

Christine: Thanks! And I know the feeling.
WIsh I could try on every one!
:)

Plush Possum Studio said...

Ira: I had no idea you loved shoes! I'l have to keep this in mind for future reference!
;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...